24Hr National Mental Health, Alcohol, Drugs, Counselling and therapy Helpline in England and Wales FREE 24Hr NATIONAL EMERGENCY ADVICE HELPLINE-0871 200 2285 (CHARGED AT LOCAL RATE)
WHY NOT COMBAT RECESSION & SWITCH TO TELEPHONE & SKYPE COUNSELLING IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME -AVAILABLE IN ENGLAND & WALES
A team of qualified and experienced integrative counsellors, Counselling Psychologists, clinical Psychologists,Educational Psychologists, Psychotherapists,and Psychoanalysts who have been offering psychological intervention and counselling in England and Wales for the past twelve years. We also have a team of experienced and qualified drug and alcohol workers who are familiar with various psychodelic drugs and their impact on health.
Our highly qualified Counsellors offer Skype & telephone counselling throughout England & Wales), Personal counselling is also available in Kent & Maidstone , Gravesend & London and referrals throughout England and Wales
We are committed to providing integrative anonymous counselling and psychotherapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
AS LINES ARE SOMETIMES BUSY, PLEASE RING BACK
In addition to the above, we offer educational and clinical therapy to children and young people who have SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS. We also offer training and support to parents, teachers and educational establishment of children who have special educational needs. Upon request, we customise our training, counselling and support to suit single or multiple syndromes.
We work with various groups who are struggling with various addictions) young people, students,individuals, different religious backgrounds,families and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
Our primary aim is to provide listenings ears, telephone advice and counselling to young adults and others. We are experienced in providing support to various groups and the challenges faced by these groups. We also offer support to the families of those affected by various forms of psychiatric problems. Our specialist provide support to young people and individuals who have experienced difficulties with:
- Acute Psychiatric Disoders
- Addiction (Various Forms)
- Eating Disorders
- Insomnia/Sleeping Disorder
- Low Self- Esteem
- Multiple Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- CHILDREN & YOUTHS
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder -ADD
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder-ADHD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder -ASD
- Dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia – DDD
- Emotional Behaviour Disorder – EBD
- Moderate Learning Difficulty -MLD
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty/Disorder- PMLD
- Severe Learning Difficulty – SLD
- Severe Autistic Syndrome – SAS
- Specific Behaviour Disorder – SBD
- Amphetamines-Also known as Speed, Whizz, Uppers, Sulphate, Base
- Alcohol-Powerful liquid drug,depressant,slows down the functioning
of the brain
- Cannabis -Also known as Marijuana, Weed, Hash, Skunk, Grass, Commonly used as leisure drug.
- Cocaine – Also known as Coke, Charlie
- Crack – Also known as Rocks, White, it is a class A drug. User feel
tired, depressed, anxious, suffer from head and body ache, increased sensitivity to light & noise.
- DMT – A powerful hallucinogen, Increases heart rate & blood
pressure causes pupil dilation, dizziness, nausea & increased
- Ecstasy – Also known as Pills, XTC, E, MDMA, Adam, Doves, Tulips,
Essence, New Yorkers.
- Heroine – Also known as Brown, Smack, is a class A drug.The counselling practices are in Stratford, East London and Tooting/Streatham in South West London, within easy reach to Leyton, Walthamstow, Stratford and Tooting Broadway Underground Stations. Our helpline is managed by experienced counsellors and advisers. Our national helpline can be accessed by anyone who lives in the UK who prefer professional and anonymous telephone counselling in the comfort of their own home.We also offer a 24hr National Emergency free confidential service to young people and individual at a cost of just 10 pence per minute. The helpline is useful to individuals or organisations who are unable to pay for face to face counselling.COUNSELLING WANDSWORTHWe offer counselling in Wandsworth, which is one of the main challenging areas.COUNSELLING STRATFORD
This service is also available in Stratford
In addition to various locations, we also offer therapy in Hackney along with other health services .
We provide training to teachers of Special Educational Needs children from various primary and secondary schools.